Happy Halloween!

Ditulis oleh: -
It's a matter of priorities.





Monday is the busiest day of my work week.  Ten hours of work and a return home at 6 p.m. is not uncommon.  It is a day packed with Halloween-destroying potential.  So I did the only sensible thing.  I took the day off.

Instead of getting up at 5:30 a.m. and rushing home exhausted at 6:00 p.m., I have given myself  the Halloween gift of time.  Time to assemble 160 treat bags for the evening's visitors.  Time to enjoy a cup of pumpkin spice coffee.  And perhaps a last pumpkin spice latte.  Time to watch one more classic horror movie.  Time to catch up on the reading of the Halloween Countdown blog posts on which I have fallen far, far behind.  Time to venture out into the yard to repair the damage done by yesterday's storm.  Time to truly enjoy the day.  I think I may give myself this gift every year.

Happy Halloween!