bell, book and pumpkin spice coffee

Ditulis oleh: -
I rarely enter contests on blogs. It's not that I don't want to. It's simply that, rather than respond immediately, I make a mental note to go back.  Then my mental note gets lost.  And the next thing I know, winners are being announced.  But when I noticed that Wendy (the very good witch) was hosting a contest at The Halloween Tree, I acted immediately.  Why?  Because the prize was a copy of Bell, Book and Candle.  One of those movies that I have long wanted to see but for one reason or another, have never gotten around to. 

But the Halloween gods smiled upon me.   I won!   And after days of waiting and watching, my DVD was in the mailbox. 




But there was much more in the package than a DVD.  There was a skeleton and candy and pencils and pumpkins and lavender.  And pumpkin spice coffee!




And of course, the DVD for which I had been waiting.  Thank you, Wendy!




I know how I'll be spending my Friday evening.  I expect this to be a nice change of pace from the largely mediocre horror movies that have comprised this season's viewing so far.




But I may have some competition for the pumpkin spice coffee.