spirit

Ditulis oleh: -

So I was driving along, deep in the heart of "Big Box Store - land", when suddenly the clouds parted and a ray of sunshine emerged and illuminated . . . this.


Finally. After years of hearing about it. After years of listening to others mention it ever so casually, as if every city has one. As if everyone has been there. After years of wondering and wishing and hoping, a Spirit Halloween store has finally opened in Halifax. So of course I immediately pulled into the parking lot, narrowly missing the startled driver ahead of me. I rushed through the front doors, eyes scanning the walls and floor displays, trying to absorb it all at once. Stepping carefully over boxes as the staff attempted to set up. Up, down and around the aisles. Exploring every corner. Every shelf.

My initial reaction? Meh. Sort of an extended version of Wal-Mart's Halloween department.