productivity or the lack thereof

Ditulis oleh: -


If there was one thing I had been looking forward to about last weekend's hurricane, it was the time it would give me to work on Halloween props. At least one full day, perhaps two. Stuck inside. Nowhere to go. Nothing to do except focus on Halloween. My productivity was going to be astounding. Simply astounding. And it began well. While the sun was still shining, I got a start on a few flowers for my haunted garden.

But then the storm arrived. And I spent the weekend watching live coverage of Earl on the weather network and eating junk food and drinking wine. And rum. And hard lemonade. While my good intentions languished in the basement amongst the flowers and trees and grasshoppers. All in various stages of completion.

But now another weekend has arrived. One that I am determined to devote to prop building. Rain or shine. I know my productivity will be astounding. Simply astounding.