the geek family prepares for Hal-Con (update)

Ditulis oleh: -


I may have to consider changing the title of this post, since I seem to be the only one doing any preparation around here. But with the weeks racing past, I feel I should at least make a start on what will likely be a futile attempt to prevent October from becoming the frantic blur it typically is. So, following a lukewarm display of enthusiasm from my family, we have firmly decided upon Tusken Raiders as our group costume for Hal-Con.

My research led me to an incredible site within minutes. A pleasant surprise compared to the hours I often spend searching for something on the internet and finding nothing but frustration and irritability. Studio Creations has everything I could possibly need to transform my entire family into Tusken Raiders. With detailed step-by-step instructions and a list of materials. Now of course comes the interesting part. The part where I apply my usual modifications and attempt to use materials I already have on hand. Always a challenge.