leftovers

Ditulis oleh: -


Imagine my surprise when my daughter came downstairs and dumped onto the kitchen table a bag of assorted Halloween treats. Leftovers from last October. October! Apparently she's had them organized and categorized and has been gradually working her way through the bag since then and has eaten as many as she wants. And is now very kindly donating the remainder to her family.

After briefly admiring her will-power, I rushed to the table with the rest of the family, lest they should claim all the good stuff. Then I noticed that, apart from a few Coffee Crisp bars and several bags of Ruffles chips, there really wasn't any good stuff. Just the sad unloved treats that have lingered at the bottom of countless Halloween treat bags.

Makes me wonder what else she has hidden up there.