pass the eggnog

Ditulis oleh: -


I've bought and wrapped the gifts. And mailed the cards. And baked the fruitcake and cookies. And eaten most of the fruitcake and cookies. And attended the school concert. And decorated the house. And sat on a roadside curb and watched the Santa Claus parade. Make that two Santa Claus parades. And visited Swiss Chalet for the Festive Special (which doesn't feel nearly as festive since they replaced the large Toblerone bars with Lindor chocolates). And observed the time-honoured tradition of Mr. Bean's Christmas.

Time now to take a blogging break for a week or two while I travel to Cape Breton for Christmas, devote myself to holiday merriment and frivolity, and immerse myself in mincemeat pie and eggnog.

I'll be back next year. Unless something creepy happens during the holidays.

Merry Christmas to all.