tags and fever

Ditulis oleh: -


I've been sticking close to home today. My 15 year-old is extremely feverish and we're on H1N1 watch. So between checking temperatures and making chicken noodle soup, I thought I'd do something really useful. Like tidy up the tags on the blog. Let's face it. They had become unwieldy and inconsistent. While I was in tag-cleaning mode, I decided to pretty them up as well. Maybe a nice cloud formation rather than that boring list. Perhaps a few pictures. Not a big project. Shouldn't take too long.

Well. It was bigger than it looked. Who knew there were so many tags? Obviously not me. Perhaps if I'd had a clear idea of the changes I wanted to make before I started . . . But why break a long-established tradition?

But I think I'm done. For now. Let's just say I've finished Stage One of the tag improvement project. The rest will have to wait. It's hard to devote your undivided attention to important work when you have a sick teenager upstairs complaining and whining for toast and soup and water and medication. Okay, okay . . . I'll be right up.