candy pie

Ditulis oleh: -
Leftover Halloween candy still hanging around? Miniature chocolate bars got you down? Not sure what to do with all that candy corn?

Worry no more. CakeSpy has the solution. And its name is Leftover Halloween Candy Pie.


It's exactly what it looks like. A bunch of leftover Halloween candy dumped into a pie shell and baked. Simple and unpretentious. I was intrigued. It's candy and pastry after all. What's not to love? I envisioned miniature Aeros and Kit-Kats, Reese's Pieces and M&M's, candy corn and mellocreme; all melting and mingling in a warm flaky shell.

Then I began to look for the leftover Halloween candy. Only to discover sadly that there wasn't any left. Apparently, "leftover Halloween candy" is an oxymoron in my house.

I'll have to file this one away under "next year". It just doesn't seem right to go out and purchase candy for "leftover" candy pie.