they're coming

Ditulis oleh: -


A few more Halloween magazines have appeared. All food related. But after my first wild impulse purchase of the Pillsbury recipe booklet, I've become more discerning. And I've surveyed these latest offerings with a more critical eye.

The one on the right is a half-and-half magazine. I hate those. The sort in which the Halloween pages extend only into the middle. You then flip it over, and it becomes something else entirely. In this case, a Thanksgiving magazine. I wonder if my eye has become too critical, however. Because nothing especially captivated me. Although the one in the middle has promise. It appears to be a compilation of recipes and ideas that have appeared in recent years. All in one convenient package.

If more impressive Halloween magazines don't appear soon, I may have to break down and purchase it.