the pumpkin gourmet

Ditulis oleh: -
Back in February, when I wrote my annual post about pancakes, I included a photograph I had stumbled upon of pumpkin pancakes complete with jack-o-lantern faces. I provided a link to the source, but didn't spend any time exploring the blog. Just finished my post and moved on.

Now, six months later, I've received a comment on that post, thanking me for the link and informing me that this blog features pumpkin recipes every day throughout the month of October. So I took a look back . . .

I was speechless. I hardly knew where to begin! Pumpkin cheesecakes. Pumpkin ravioli. Pumpkin custard with orange-infused granola. Pumpkin-ale battered fish and chips. Forget leafing through the food magazines. When I need a pumpkin-inspired recipe this Halloween, I'm off to The Streaming Gourmet. I think I'll start with the Pumpkin Brownies.




I can hardly wait for this October.