pumpkin magic

Ditulis oleh: -
It doesn't matter that the emerging perennial shoots in my garden have just been buried under 30cm of snow. It doesn't matter that there might be another 30cm arriving next Tuesday. It doesn't matter. Because when I opened my mailbox today, I was greeted by a true harbinger of spring.

As promised, my magical pumpkin seeds have arrived. Straight from the Davis Graveyard.


Anyone familiar with my tragic tale of last year's pumpkin crop will no doubt share my joy. I cannot wait until pumpkin-planting time. I've already begun planning my strategy. And this year, pumpkin success is guaranteed. This year, I have magic seeds. Personally magic-ified by the Frog Queen herself. All sparkly and bejewelled (that must have taken hours!).

And there was more. My faithful cat Lucky is enjoying the little rubber frog. And I am off to enjoy my chocolate bar with a warm cup of tea. Thanks, Frog Queen! You've made my day.