suddenly, summer

Ditulis oleh: -

Okay. There were three days back in March with summer-like temperatures. Days when I thought, "This is it!  It's come early.  I can throw open my backyard shed and start living on the deck again!"

And then . . . nothing.

Those three days were followed by the chilliest, wettest, most miserable early spring in recent memory.  So I went back inside.

But now, it's the Victoria Day long weekend. And it's warm and sunny. And I'm thinking, "This is it!  It's come (somewhat) early.  I can throw open my backyard shed and start living on the deck again!"  I kicked off the weekend with some yard clean-up yesterday.  And I encountered this welcome sight.  Remnants of black spray-paint from work on my Halloween fence extension last autumn.  Apparently, I missed the target a few times.





Good memories.  And the rhodo doesn't seem to mind.